15/6/2017 – Photo Competition-Share what Europe in my region means to you
Show us how EU investments are being used where you live, work or travel! Participate in the Europe in My Region photo competition for a chance to win a 2-night trip for two to Brussels and to take part in a photography workshop in October 2017.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is take a photo of a project receiving EU funding you know or have seen, with the EU funding information and the EU flag somewhere in the picture.
The deadline for submitting up to 3 photos is 27 August 2017, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
How to take part in 3 easy steps:
- Spot an EU-funded project
- Take a photo: EU flag and funding information should be clearly visible somewhere in the picture
- Submit up to 3 photos via the APP
- Submission of photos: 2 May-27 August 2017, 23:59 CEST.
- Voting: 1-10 September 2017, 23:59 CEST
- Jury meeting: 11-14 September 2017
- Announcement of the winners: 15 September 2017
- Winners to come to Brussels: 9-12 October 2017