Competitiveness Τoolbox for Small and very Small Enterprises
The Action aims to support existing small and very small enterprises, in order to upgrade and improve their competitive position in domestic and international markets, by investing in the modernization of their production equipment and by adopting product certifications.
Actions Budget: 400 million € for the whole of Greece
The action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund
Business Plans with budget from 20.000 up to 200.000 €
The co-financing rate is 50% to 65% depending on the exports’ volume of the beneficiary
Beneficiaries: Operating very small, and small sized enterprises, which have been operating for at least three (3) annual accounting periods by the date of the application submission. They should also do own selectable by the Program activity code number (ΚΑΔ) and to have at least 2 AWU (annual working units) the year preceding the application.
Eligible Investment sectors
- Agri –Food industry
- Energy sector
- Creative and cultural industry
- Environmental Sector
- Information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Health and pharmaceutical industry
- Materials – Construction
Basic participation conditions
- To have been in operation at least three (3) annual accounting periods.
- To have eligible activity code numbers (ΚΑΔ) according to Anex III
- To have at least 2 AWU (annual working units) the year preceding the application
- Machinery – Equipment up to 100% of the total budget of the business plan
- Products/Services/Procedures certifications up to 100% of the total budget
- Packaging – labeling– branding up to 25% of the total budget
- Digital marketing expenditures
- Legal services- technical studies
- Means of transportation
- Salary expenditure for newly employed personnel
Up to 24 months since the issuing of the Decision of Approval
Potential beneficiaries are required to submit an electronic application for funding to the State Aid Information System (www.ependyseis.gr/mis) and simultaneously submit their Electronic Application Folder. This folder will include the required documentation for submission / inclusion of Annex I in non-editable electronic file format (eg. pdf file).
Potential beneficiaries when registering as new users in the State Aid Information System should opt for the action entitled “Enhancement of Entrepreneurship Actions”.
CAUTION: Please note that each attached document should be in size no more than 10 MB.
Period for submission of investment projects
Starting date for submissions is 20.02.2019 at 10.00 am
Investment proposals will be accepted up to 18 months after this date, or up to budget depletion.
The application will be evaluated in chronological order according to the date of submission.
Contact – Info:
EPAnEK Information Office: 56, Messogion Ave., Athens.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Information by telephone at 801 11 36 300, from a household line, with a local phone charge, from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm.
Information Points of EFEPAE & Partners: www.efepae.gr