Below you will find key texts of the 2014-2020 Programming Period, as well as useful records such as ex ante assessment of Financial Instruments, National Research & Innovation Strategy for Smart Specialization, etc.
– Important Notice for participants in ESF Calls: Repeal of ESF Indicators following the adoption of the OMNIBUS Regulation
– National Strategy for Research and Innovation for Smart Specialization (August 2015)
– Europe 2020 Strategy Explained (March 2013)
– Research & Innovation Strategies 2014-2020 (March 2013)
– «Europe 2020»: A strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth (November 2010)